Tuesday 13 October 2015

My favourite A/W lipsticks



Autumn is my favourite season of the year! It means spicy candles, cosy duvet evenings, warm scarves and dark lippy's!
I love a dark lip in the autumn so I've picked out a few of my faves!

L-R
  • Rimmel Kate Moss nude collection- no.48. This is a dark brown with a slight hint of red. I really love the lipsticks from this range they feel so moisturising and yet are so pigmented. I wrote a blog post about a few things from the Kate Moss nude collection a while back here.
  • Kiko Rebel Romantic- no 06. This one is probably my second favourite of the 4! Firstly the packaging is beautiful! The colour is a lovely deep berry and I found this lipstick has amazing staying power and pigmentation.
  • Chanel Rouge Coco Shine- 112. This is my most luxurious lipstick. It's a more red sort of berry colour as opposed to purple. It definitely has an amazing shine to it as well, however, considering how much it was the staying power isn't great and neither is the pigmentation. Still a lovely colour nevertheless.
  • Rimmel Kate Moss- no.107. My favourite of them all! This have been my favourite lipstick since Zoella introduced me to it about 3 years ago! The lasting power, pigmentation and matte formula are all amazing. It's such a lovely colour for the colder months.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig