Tuesday 13 October 2015

Rimmel Kate Moss Nude Collection

The other day I went into Boots to buy some mini shampoos and shower gels for my holiday, I ended up spotting the new Kate Moss Nude Collection, swatching all the colours and totally forgetting what I came in for. It happens to us all right? I bought two of the nail polishes and two of the lipsticks. Boots are also having a 'buy one get one half price' on all Rimmel items at the moment!

The dark nude nail varnish I bought is in the colour 'Soul Session' and this is definitely my fave out of the two. I don't actually own any nude nail varnishes but now I know what i've been missing out on! Soul Session is a browny toned pink. I put three coats of this on and I found that the polish dried pretty quickly and evenly, usually when I apply three coats of nail varnish it takes most of the day to fully dry!

The next shade of nail varnish I bought was 'Bare Yourself', this is the closest colour that I can describe as nude, and is slightly peachy toned. The formulation of these nail varnishes was just lovely, they go on nicely and don't leave patches or feel sticky. They are also both very pigmented. However, you definitely would need more than one coat of these. Both of these nude colours would go with any outfit and would definitely complement a tan.


 I decided to get one lipstick that was a light nude and one that was a dark nude. The light nude is number 45 and is a lovely pinky nude. It's a cross between MAC's 'Brave' and 'Creme Cup'. The darker nude is number 48 and it's a lovely deep brown with a slight red tint. The formulation of these lipsticks is lovely, I feel like they make my lips feel really moistured and the colour lasts a long time. Both colours are really pigmented and such lovely shades.
I now want to own the whole collection!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig