Sunday 19 March 2017

Two new holy-grail skincare products


Two products recently became members of my holy grail products in my skincare routine. The first is The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid Serum. I first heard about this when Fleur De Force mentioned it in one of her monthly favourites videos. She compared it to some really high end serums for a tenth of the price. Hyaluronic Acid attracts water molecules. It's sole purpose is to provide hydration. It is an oil-free formula and so doesn't make my skin feel oily at all. I use a couple of drops of the acid after my evening cleanse and tone, and I then apply my night cream. The product sinks in SUPER quick and leaves my skin feeling so soft. I have really sensitive skin and this product hasn't irritated my skin at all. This product is an absolute bargain for £5.90. I will definitely be purchasing more products from The Ordinary in the near future. 


Another holy-grail product I have discovered recently is the Pixi + Caroline Hirons Double Cleanse. It really is as good as everyone is saying. After using my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish for three years straight I never thought I would discover another cleanser as good and as reasonably priced. I was so wrong. I love the concept of this product as I find it so much effort to double cleanse, and I often forget. With this product there is no forgetting. The solid cleansing oil is of the standard of the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm, it works just as well. The cream removes all the final traces of make-up while providing some moisture. Again, this product didn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. The packaging is of a decent size, and because Caroline Hirons helped to create this you know that it's going to be all goodness for your skin.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My lovely little blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig